It’s yet another feather in the cap of prestigious management institute IIM Calcutta! Indian Institute of Management Calcutta has achieved 100 per cent placement for its 2016-2018 batch. This 100 per cent placement happened within a span of over two days. In the IIM Calcutta, consulting sector emerged as the top recruiter. A total of 481 offers were made by 131 big companies.
Here are key details of the IIM Calcutta 2016-18 batch placements:-
– 50 per cent were from the consulting and finance sectors.
– Consulting stood as the top recruiter covering 27 per cent of the total batch
– Financial firms contributed to 23 per cent of the total offers
– Noteworthy, Bessemer Venture Partners, the oldest venture capital firm in the US, also visited IIM Calcutta for the first time.
– Other major sectors included marketing (16 per cent), general management (14 per cent), product management and operations (12 per cent) and IT and Analytics (8 per cent).
– Placements also took place in product management & operations, general management, marketing and IT & Analytics respectively.
List of employers:-