IIM Calcutta placements: Here are key details of the IIM Calcutta 2016-18 batch placements, and list of top employers.
It’s yet another feather in the cap of prestigious management institute IIM Calcutta! Indian Institute of Management Calcutta has achieved 100 per cent placement for its 2016-2018 batch. This 100 per cent placement happened within a span of over two days. In the IIM Calcutta, consulting sector emerged as the top recruiter. A total of 481 offers were made by 131 big companies.
Here are key details of the IIM Calcutta 2016-18 batch placements:-
– 50 per cent were from the consulting and finance sectors.
– Consulting stood as the top recruiter covering 27 per cent of the total batch
– Financial firms contributed to 23 per cent of the total offers
– Noteworthy, Bessemer Venture Partners, the oldest venture capital firm in the US, also visited IIM Calcutta for the first time.
– Other major sectors included marketing (16 per cent), general management (14 per cent), product management and operations (12 per cent) and IT and Analytics (8 per cent).
– Placements also took place in product management & operations, general management, marketing and IT & Analytics respectively.
List of employers:-