IBPS SO mains result 2018: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the mains examinatin results for the recruitment of specialist officers at ibps.in.
IBPS SO mains result 2018: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the mains examinatin results for the recruitment of specialist officers at ibps.in. Candidates who appeared for the test that was conducted by IBPS at January 27, 2017 can visit the official website now to check the results. Candidates need to keep their Registration No / Roll No handy while checking their results on the official website as they will need the same to login to their accounts. Candidates need to keep in mind that the result will be available on the official webiste only till February 13, 2017. The website might not work properly due to heavy traffic. In such a case, login later to check your result.
IBPS SO mains result 2018: Steps to check result-
Step 1: Visit the official website of IBPS at ibps.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link that says ‘Click here to view result status for main exam of Common recruitment process for Specialist Officers Phase Vii (CRP SPL-VII)’
Step 3: Now log in to your account by entering your Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY) along with the captcha code
Step 4: Click on Login
Step 5: Now check your results and save it for later
IBPS SO mains result 2018:
Mentioned below are the important details that you need to know about IBPS specialist officers recruitment:
IBPS SO (Scale I) – Salary and perks
- A Specialist Officer’s (Scale I) salary includes basic pay of Rs 23,700. They have pay scale in the range of – 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020.
- IBPS SOs are eligible for perks like dearness allowance, house rent allowance, transport allowance, newspaper reimbursement, hospitalisation reimbursement, pension, petrol, deputation allowance, newspaper expenses, etc.
IBPS SO (Scale I) – Posting locations
SOs are posted either in the regional or zonal office or the head office of the bank throughout their career and therefore almost always get urban postings. As there are few places where a specialist officer can be transferred, the frequency of transfers is less.
IBPS SO (Scale I) – Selection Procedure
The selection process for the IBPS SO (Scale I) preliminary exam will have three steps-
1. Preliminary Exam (aptitude test)
2. Main Exam (Based on knowledge of profession)
IBPS SO (Scale I)- Posts on offer
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)