Excerpt: IBPS RRB Officers Scale Result: The online examination was held on November 5 and November 6. Candidates, who wish to check their marks, can log on the official website of IBPS until December 11, 2016.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the marks (scores) of aspirants who appeared in online preliminary examination for recruitment of CWE RRB scale I officers. The online examination was held on November 5 and November 6. Candidates, who wish to check their marks, can log on the official website of IBPS until December 11, 2016.
Here are the simple steps to check the scores:
1) Log on to official website of IBPS
2) You will see a link to view ‘Scores of online preliminary examination for CWE RRB-V officer scale I’ running on the top of the page.
3)Click again on link to go to prelims scores
4) Now, you will be directed to a new page to log in
5) Enter registration no/roll no and password/DOB in dd-mm-yy format
6) Enter the captcha code as seen in the image and click on login to see marks
The successful candidates will have to appear for the mains exam, while the then shortlisted ones will then be called for an interview. The main examination is scheduled to be held on December 11 and results for the same is expected to come out in the same month. Interviews will be conducted in January 2017. The provisional allotment of banks to successful candidates will be made in February 2017.
Please note that all these dates are tentative. A person is advised to continuously visit the website for latest updates. The notification for CWE RRBs-V recruitment was issued on earlier this month for 16,560 vacancies. Out of the total posts, 5,539 are for officer scale I, 1,999 posts for officer scale II and 8,824 posts are for office assistants.