UP CM Yogi Adityanath has made a big announcement about jobs. Check all details here!
It’s really a big and good news for people seeking government jobs in Uttar Pradesh. UP CM Yogi Adityanath has made a big announcement in this regard. Yogi has said that his government is bringing 1,37,000 vacancies for teachers and 1,62,000 vacancies in police department. The big announcement by the Yogi government came soon after the UP CM presented its Rs 4,28,384.52-crore budget for 2018-19. Presenting the budget in the Assembly, UP Finance Minister Rajesh Agarwal said, “The budget size for 2018-19 is Rs 4,28,384,52 crore, which is 11.4 per cent higher than the last fiscal”.
We are bringing 1,37,000 vacancies for teachers & 1,62,000 vacancies in police department. Besides, for the first time, we have arranged Rs 250 crores for those youth in #UttarPradesh who don’t want to do job & instead want to open startup: Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath pic.twitter.com/DHlVzWL2NV
- UGC-NET 2021 revised dates released: New negative marking rule in place — check exam dates, timings, exam pattern
- Staff Selection Commission Recruitment: SSC GD Constable admit card 2021 to be released soon — here's how to download hall ticket
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2021: Application process begins; check exam pattern, application fee, how to apply
— ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) February 16, 2018
Here are top details of the UP Budget 2018-19:-
-This UP budget earmarks Rs 650 crore for Bundelkhand expressway project, Rs 550 crore Gorkahpur link expressway project, Rs 1,000 crore for Purvanchal expressway, Rs 500 crore Agra-Lucknow expressway.
– Also, budgetary provisions of Rs 30 crore have been made for e-office system in all government offices and a start up fund of Rs 250 crore has been created.
– Moreover, for power sector schemes, Rs 29,883 crore has been allocated while Rs 1,500 crore has been kept for Kumbh Mela-2019 in Allahabad and Rs 98.5 lakh for Kanha Gau-shala and Besahara Pashu Ashray yojna.
– For mid-day meal Rs 2,048 crore and Rs 167 crore for distributing fruits to students have been allocated in the budget. The government earmarked Rs 500 crore for furniture, potable water and boundary walls of schools run by Basic education department.
– In a bid to improve secondary education, Rs 480 crore has been allotted while Rs 26 crore for operating Deen Dayal Upadhyay government model schools.
– For basic education department, Rs 18,167 crore has been earmarked for Sarv Siksha Abhiyan, Rs 76 crore and Rs 40 crore respectively for providing free books and uniforms for all students of class 1-8th.
After the presentation of the Budget 2018-19, the UP CM described it as progress-oriented and asserted that his government was committed to the development of the state. The chief minister vowed that Uttar Pradesh would be among the most developed states.