HTET 2017 Results: The results to the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 are likely to be announced on Thursday, February 15. The results will be declared on the official website of HTET, htetonline.com.
HTET 2017 Results: The results to the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 are likely to be announced on Thursday, February 15. The results will be declared on the official website of HTET, htetonline.com. According to a recent notification released by the Board of School Education Haryana, BSEH, the HTET results are likely to be declared today. Quoting the BSEH Chairman, Jagbir Singh, The Indian Express reported, “We plan to announce the results between February 15 and 20.” The candidates who appeared for the test are advised to keep checking the official web page from time to time during the day to keep a track of the latest update on the results. Approximately 4.5 lakh candidates appeared for the test which was held on December 23 and 24, 2017.
HTET 2017 Results: Here are the steps to check your result-
1. Log on to official website of HTET, htetonline.com
- Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2020: DSSSB invites applications for 297 posts; Check age limit, pay scale, other details
- Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2020: Check salary, qualification details for 260 vacancies
- Lok Sabha recruitment: Job with salary up to over Rs 1.70 lakh - check last date of application
2. Click on the ‘Results’ tab
3. Enter your registration and examination details
4. Click on ‘Submit’
5. Download your results and save it for future reference
The Board of School Education Haryana, BSEH, conducts the HTET every year. The candidates who wish to apply for the position of a teacher in Haryana government schools are required to clear the test. The test is divided into three levels, Level I, II and III. The first level is for those who wish to apply for the position of a primary teacher, the second is for the position of a TGT teacher and the third is for the position of a PGT lecturer. Last year, out of a total of 5,02,076 registered candidates, 1,49,361 registered to Level I, 1,67,364 registered to Level II and 1,27,352 candidates registered to Level III. The OMR sheets were also made available on the official website of HTET from January 9 this year.