HAL Recruitment 2018: The division has invited applications for 131 posts. The application process has already begun, while the last date to apply for the post is February 14, 2018.
HAL Recruitment 2018: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates for the post of Accessories Division. HAL, Accessories Division, Lucknow is currently engaged in manufacture and overhaul of Aircraft accessories like Hydraulics System, Brake System, Flight Control System, Panel Instruments, Fuel Management System, Hydraulic Pump etc. The division has invited applications for 131 posts. The application process has already begun, while the last date to apply for the post is February 14, 2018. Candidates can also write to HAL at Email ID email@example.com, in case of any particular query. Mentioned below are the important details that candidates need to know about the whole recruitment process before applying for HAL recruitment 2018:
HAL Recruitment 2018 qualification requirement:
• Regular/ Full Time ITI + NAC / ITI + NCTVT after 10th Standard in the Trades of Machinist/ Turner/ Grinder/ Fitter/ Electronics Mechanic/ Electrician/ Instrumentation Mechanic.
• All qualifications should be from Institute recognized by the appropriate Statutory Authorities in the Country.
• Candidature of such persons who possess higher qualification than the required qualification indicated in the Advertisement/ Notification will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment/ selection.
HAL Recruitment 2018 age limit:
• Upper age limit for UR-28 years; SC/ST-33 years; OBC(Non-creamy layer)-31 years.
• The selected candidates would be paid Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- per month.
HAL Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
• Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test.
• The cutoff percentage of Marks for UR / OBC candidates cannot be less than 60% and for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates not less than 50%, in the qualifying examination.
• Selection of the candidates will be made based on the marks scored in the Written Test only.
Place of Posting:
• Selected candidates will be posted at HAL, Accessories Division, Lucknow (UP). However, they are liable to be transferred/posted to any place in India where HAL has Divisions/ Offices/ Bases. No request for change of posting will be entertained after joining.
HAL Recruitment 2018 how to apply:
Step 1) Log on to the official website – halindia.com
Step 2) Click on the relevant link on the homepage
Step 3) Fill the required details like Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Experience etc., in the respective fields given
Step 4) Pay the application fee
Step 5) Submit the application form
Step 6) Take a print out of the application once submitted for future use
HAL Recruitment 2018 application fee:
• The candidates are required to deposit an Application Fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) which is non-refundable.
• The Application Fee is fully exempted for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)/ Ex-Apprentices of HAL and Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange and Zilla Sainik Welfare Board.
• The candidates can deposit Application Fee through Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Bank e-Challan.
• After making the payment, a Payment Slip will be generated on screen and the candidates should take the print of that payment slip for future reference.