Goa SSC results 2016: The long and anxious wait of the students who took the SSC examinations between 1st April, 2016 and 22nd April, 2016 across 26 centres will likely be over on 25th May, which is a Wednesday. The time tentatively provided is 3 pm and students can start checking official websites gbshse.gov.in and goaresults.nic.in thereafter. However, in an official statement, the Board has said the result can be announced on 24th May.
Total No. of Girls and Boys registered by March 2016: Girls 10,387 and Boys 10,419.
Check out the message being flashed on the official website: ‘SSC Results will be declared on 25th May (Wednesday) at 3.00 PM’.
Here is the official statement made by the Board: ‘This is with reference to declaration of results of S.S.C March Examination conducted by Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Porvorim.
1. Results of S.S.C. March 2016 Examination conducted by Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Porvorim will be declared on Wednesday 25th May 2016 at 03.00 p.m.
2. The distribution of S.S.C Examination will be done on 27.
3. The Head of institution are requested to collect their school results/passing certificate from the respective centre of collection as mentioned above. Further, H.O.I should refrain passing certificate cum statement of Grade/Marks/rectification to this office
4. The Head of institution of Grade/Marks as per instruction in Circular No.17 consolidated results sheets.
5. The Private candidate should collect their Passing Certificate cum statement of Grade/Marks from Board’s Office, Alto Hall Ticket.
6. The results can be located on the following websites, SMS and IVRS:
GOA12<space>SEAT NUMBER – Send it to 56263
GOA12<space>SEAT NUMBER – Send it to 58888
GOA12<space>SEAT NUMBER – Send it to 5676750
IVRS & USSD
• 58888 (58888xxx multi-modals)
• *588# (*588# multi-modals)
In case of need, students can contact the institution on this address:
Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
Alto Betim, Goa 403521
Tel.No: + 91 – 832 – 2417593
Secretary: Shri. Shivakumar D. Jangam
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.No: + 91 – 832 – 2413085