DMRC recruitment 2018: The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has extended the last date for recruitment to 1896 posts under DMRC at delhimetrorail.com.
DMRC recruitment 2018: The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has extended the last date for recruitment to 1896 posts under DMRC at delhimetrorail.com. Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply for the posts on offer can visit the official website at delhimetrorail.com and fill the same. The Delhi Metro is offering 1896 Executive and Non-Executive posts, for which they have invited graduates, candidates who have qualified GATE and diploma holders. The notification on the website says, “Applications are invited from young and dynamic persons of Indian nationality for the following category of Executive & Non-Executive posts in DMRC.” The Online registration opened on 27th January 2018 and will now close on 12th March 2018. Mentioned below are the important details that candidates who wish to apply for the number of posts on offer need to know-
DMRC recruitment 2018: Post details-
- Regular-Executive– 49 Posts
- Regular-Non-Executive– 1523 Posts
- Executive posts on contract basis for 04 years – 92 Posts
- Non-Executive posts on contract basis for 04 years- 232 Posts
DMRC recruitment 2018: Pay & Emoluments-
The pay & emoluments for direct recruits and contracts employees shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA), except for the posts of Office Assistant & Store Assistant, as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, HRA or lease, perks as applicable to TOs, Medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation as applicable to Direct Recruit employees from time to time. However, candidates for the post of Office Assistant & Store Assistant will be paid a lump sum salary of Rs.45,000/- per month.
DMRC recruitment 2018: Educational Qualification-
- Regular-Executive – GATE qualified candidates for the year 2017; candidates should have minimum 60% Marks in B.E/B.Tech. from a recognized board
- Junior Engineer/Electrical/Civil/Environment/Mechanical – Three years Engineering Diploma in respective trade from a Govt. recognized University
- Asstt. Programmer – Three years Engineering Diploma# in Computer Science or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications (BCA) or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, viz. B.Sc./IT
- Legal Assistant – LLB with 50% Marks from a recognized university
- Fire Inspector – B.Sc. from a govt. recognized university with one-year fire safety course from a recognized institute
- Librarian – B.Lib. with minimum 60% Marks from a recognized university
- Maintainer-Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/Ref and AC Mechanic/Fitter – ITI in respective subject
DMRC recruitment 2018: Payment of online application fee-
- UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/- (exclusive of bank transaction) and SC/ST/PWD & Women candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 250/- (exclusive of bank transaction charges).
- Recruitment Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, the closing date for submission of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, he/she will have to pay separately for each post.
DMRC recruitment 2018: How to apply-
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted and there shall be no need to submit any hard copies of the uploaded documents.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and valid mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.