The answer keys of the recruitment exam for the executive and non-executive posts category in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) was released on Friday.
Delhi Metro recruitment exam 2017: The answer keys of the recruitment exam for the executive and non-executive posts category in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) was released on Friday. There were numerous people who sat for the exam that was held from February 14 to 28 this year. The Corporation has earlier released a notification to fill 3,428 vacancies. Since the examination is over, applicants are given an opportunity to have a look into the answer key and also raise objections, if any. The candidates can check the answer keys on the official website: delhimetrorail.com.
To download the answer key, applicants may follow the following mentioned steps:
• Go to the link: https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1258/51548/login.html
• Enter the registration number and date of birth in the respective fields
• After logging in, click on response sheet
• Download the generated question paper and later you may open it to see the answers along with your choice for that specific question
• If the applicant thinks that the answer to certain question is wrong, then he/she may raise objection through the same window
Applicants may follow some quick steps to raise objections for DMRC recruitment 2017
• Go to the official website: www.delhimetrorail.com
• On the homepage, click on the ‘careers’ tab
• On the ad number DMRC/OM/HR/I/2016, click on the link for objections
• Enter your details like registration number and fill the form
• Before stating your objection, go through the question and answers carefully
• Enter the objections in English language only
• Make sure the objections filed should be clear, understandable, relevant and reasoned.
• Upload documents to support your answers. A maximum of three documents can be uploaded.
• In the remarks column, enter your reason for objection clearly. The option you chose during the exam is shown to the right of the question
Delhi Metro Corporation is a government department which works on the supervision and development of Delhi Metro. It had issued a notification on October 18 last year concerning about the appointments of eligible candidates over executive and non-executive posts.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd, is a Centre-state Public Sector company that operates the Delhi Metro. The DMRC is also involved in the planning and implementation of metro rail, monorail, and high-speed rail projects in India and abroad. The work of DMRC is broadly fragmented into various parts namely Projects, Operation and Maintenance, Finance, Human Resources etc. which are controlled by the respective Directors under the direction of Managing Director.