Delhi Job Fair 2018: A two-day event kicked off at Delhi’s Thyagraj Stadium on Thursday, February 15. The timings of the fair have been fixed from 11 AM to 5 PM. Organised and hosted by the Delhi government, the fair will observe participation from over 100 companies who will hire deserving candidates for approximately 15,237 job vacancies. The aspiring job seekers, who wish to indulge themselves in the fair, need to register themselves on the official website of the Delhi job fair, https://degs.org.in/jobfair. Based upon their educational qualifications, the students will have to select from the respective companies listed on the page. Delhi Job Fair 2018 is the third job fair organised by the Delhi government. Last year in the month of November, a similar fair was organised by the government which observed participation from 74 companies who offered near about 11,500 jobs.
Delhi Job Fair 2018: Here are the steps job seekers should follow to register themselves-
1. Click on the link, www.jobfair.delhi.gov.in to visit the official website of the Delhi government’s Job Fair 2018 or one can also open the link to the Directorate of Employment, Delhi by visiting www.employment.delhigovt.nic.in and clicking on the link to ‘Job Fair Portal’
2. Read the instructions carefully before proceeding
3. Click on the link to the Jobseekers Registration form
4. Enter basic details such as contact information, qualification details, relevant experience, languages known, etc.
5. Revise the information provided before submitting the page and make sure all the details entered are correct. The department claims no responsibility for any error at the user’s end
6. The fields marked with an * are compulsory
7. Click on the tab that says ‘Submit’ for submitting the registration form. Upon registration, a Registration ID will be sent to the provided mobile number and e-mail address of the job seeker. Please take note of the Registration ID provided by the portal, it will be required while applying for vacant job posts
Delhi Job Fair 2018: Here are the steps job seekers should follow to apply for private sector vacancies-
1. Visit the Delhi Job Fair Portal, www.jobfair.delhi.gov.in
2. Click on ‘Vacancies’ to check the available vacancies for Delhi Job Fair 2018
3. To apply for the vacancy, tap the ‘Click Here’ option in the vacancy link
4. Before applying, the applicants should make sure they are eligible for the post they are applying for as per the guidelines provided by the employer
5. Enter the Registration ID. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit’
6. Once the form has been submitted, the employer will get the data of the job applicant on his request ID
7. The employer will screen the candidate during the job fair and the notification on the date, time and venue will be sent to the applicant on his/her mobile number via SMS.
8. The shortlist will be prepared by the employer under his/her discretion
The Delhi Job Fair 2018 is an important event for college students and relevant job seekers. The past two fairs witnessed immense participation from both companies and job applicants. This year too, the Delhi government is looking forward to a successful event.