Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Common Written Examination (CWE), for the selection of candidates...
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Common Written Examination (CWE), for the selection of candidates for the posts of Clerks / Probationary Officer / Management Trainee in 20 Public Sector Banks and 82 Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). IBPS CWE is now obligatory for anyone who wants an employment in 20 public sector and Regional Rural banks.
The exam applications are accepted periodically from the candidates and the online exams are organized at various locations in the country.
This time IBPS is tentatively scheduled to conduct CWE on February 14, 2015; February 15, 2015; and February 21, 2015 against the post of Specialist Officers. IBPS gives a scope to its applicants to have an online mock test for the CWEs.
Steps to take the mock test:
- Log on to the official website of IBPS
- Click on to the tab “Activities” and select “Online Testing”
- There will be one link; click on the link provided
- Enter the roll number and password
- Online CWE mock test instructions would appear on screen
- Follow the instructions and take the mock test