The examination is conducted twice a year to pick candidates for the jobs of assistant Professor/Lecturer and for Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) in government colleges and universities across the country.
The results for UGC NET examination conducted in the month of July and August, 2016 have been declared by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on its official website. Candidates who had appeared for CBSE UGC NET 2016 can log on to cbseresults.nic.in to check their results on the site. The examination is conducted twice a year to pick candidates for the jobs of assistant Professor/Lecturer and for Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) in government colleges and universities across the country. A UGC-Net has three papers. A candidate need a clear cut-off in each of the papers, and additionally the cumulative cut-off to qualify.
Here are the simple steps to check results:
- TCS recruitment: Tata Consultancy Services to hire over 40,000 in FY22
- CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result out; Here’s how to check shortlisted candidates list and allotment process
- The role of corporate leadership in ensuring employee well being is more than ever now: Sameer Nigam, CEO & Co-founder, Starbeans
1. Log on to- www.cbseresults.nic.in
2. Enter required credentials like your roll no, date of birth, etc.
3. Click submit button.
4. A window showing your results will appear.
We recommend you to download and save the result your result for future reference.
About the examination:
Every year, the Central Board of Secondary Education conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) on behalf of UGC. The test is conducted for Indian nationals to determine the eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship. NET in conducted in 84 subjects at selected NET Examination cities across the country.
The last date for applying online application for UGC-NET January 2017 has now been extended upto 23rd November, 2016. Also, the last date of fee submission has also been extended upto 24.11.2016. The fee can be paid through E-Challan/Debit/Credit Card at designated Branches of Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank.