BPSC Recruitment 2018: The commission has released answer keys for all booklet series for General Studies paper.
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has come out with preliminary answer keys for 63rd Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination. It was held on July 1. Candidates can find the answer keys at BPSC website. The commission has released answer keys for all booklet series for General Studies paper. The BPSC has also invited objection from candidates in case they have any on the answer key.
Here is how to check Answer Key
- RRC Recruitment 2020: Railway Recruitment Cell issues notification for 2,792 posts; Check details
- Indian Navy MR Recruitment: Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020 released; check steps to download, other details
- DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020: Applications invited for over 9,000 posts; Check eligibility, age limit, other details
1) Candidates are first required to visit the official website of BPSC which is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
2) They are then required to click on the answer key link for general studies.
3) Please note that the answer key will open in pdf format
4) Students are now required to download it and then check.
The objection form has also been uploaded by the BPSC on its official website. Those who want to upload the objection given in the answer key, are required to submit the same in the format that is given on the website.
Candidates who want to submit the objects, they may do so on or before July 25 till 5 pm. They can send objections at below given address
Combined Secretary-cum-Exam Controller
Bihar Public Service Commission
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Bailey Road)
Patna – 800001
Along with objections, candidates are also required to send their name, roll number and address. They are required to send it through speed post. Candidates are also required to mention the name of the examination in the envelope.
The BPSC conducts the exam and selects applicants for civil service jobs in the state as per the merits of the applicants and norms of reservation. It consists of seven members which include its chairman. Shishir Sinha is at present the chairman of BPSC.