Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2017: The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has invited aspirants to apply for the post of Graduate Engineers (Civil) in the project wing of BMRCL on a contractual basis. A total of 8 posts are on offer by BMRC. Candidates need to note that the applications will be received on-line only. No paper applications or applications through post/email etc. will be accepted by the corporation. The last date for the submission of applications on-line is 15.12.2017 upto 6.00 PM. it is very important that the candidates fulfill all the criteria that are laid down by BMRCL for the recruitment process. Interested candidates can check out the below-mentioned details to know more about the process-
Name of the Post- GRADUATE ENGINEER (CIVIL)
Consolidated remuneration p.m.- Rs. 25000
Essential Educational Qualification- Engineering Degree in Civil only
Maximum Age Limit as on the last date fixed for submission of application: 35 years
Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Criteria-
– Knowledge of Kannada is a must. ( The candidate should be able to Read, Speak, Understand and Write in Kannada)
– Age Limit: As on the last date fixed for submission of application i.e. 15.12.2017 the upper age limit should not exceed 35 years
– The candidate should have scored minimum 50% marks , in the essential educational qualification prescribed. The said 50% should be computed by averaging marks of all the years and in all papers in the entire Degree course i.e. total marks obtained in all years divided by maximum marks of all examinations
Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2017: How to apply-
Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to apply for the vacant posts-
1. Visit the official website at www.bmrc.co.in
2. On the main screen of BMRCL website, click on “Careers”.
3. A screen appears, following which click on “Online Application Form”
4. Now fill up all the details in the application form correctly
5. Once you furnish details and press the “Submit” button
Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2017: Here is the list of all the dpocuments that are needed for the process-
a. SSLC/10th Standard/ Matriculation certificate showing your name, father’s/mother’s name, last name if any, and the Date of Birth.
b. Certificate and marks cards for educational qualifications mentioned in the application by you.
c. If you belong to reserved categories i.e. SC / ST / Cat I, Cat IIa, IIb, IIIa, IIIb indicate the same in the application form.
d. Character Certificate obtained from Educational Institution / Gazetted Officer on or after date of Employment Notification.
Note: All these documents (as applicable) shall have to be produced in original along with one set of photo copies for verification by the short listed candidates.