AIIMS MBBS Registration 2017: The exam will be conducted by AIIMS on May 28.
AIIMS MBBS Exam 2017: The registrations for the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programmes offered by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is ending tomorrow, i.e. on February 23, 2017. All eligible and interested candidates who wish to apply for the examinations can apply now at the official website of AIIMS before the registration process ends. The exam will be conducted by AIIMS on May 28. The examination for AIIMS MBBS is conducted every year for admission to the seven AIIMS institutrion located at New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur and at Rishikesh.
The examination will be a computer based test that will be conducted in two shifts- the first shift will start from 9 AM to12.30 PM and the second shift will start from 3 PM till 6.30 PM. Candidates who wish to apply for the exam, should have passed class 12 exam or preparing to appear for their class 12 exams with English, Chemistry, Physics and Biology as their main subjects.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Important dates:
- Last date for the submittion of application form- February 23, 2017
- Exam date- May 28, 2017
- Exam result will be declared on- June 14, 2017
- Counselling will take place in three phases in- July, August and September’17
- Classes will begin from August 1, 2017
You may also want to watch-
AIIMS MBBS Exam 2017 Registration:
- Follow the below mentioned steps to register for the AIIMS MBBS Exam 2017-
- Visit the official website of AIIMS at aiimsexams.org
- Click on ‘Academic Courses’ tab, available on the homepage
- Now, select the undergraduate programmes category and click on AIIMS
- Select MBBS 2017
- A pdf file including instruction will open up, read and start applying
- Follow instructions to finish the registration
About All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS):
Established in 1956 AIIMS are group of autonomous public medical institutions for higher studies. There are 7 AIIMS institutions in the country that provide excellent medical education to thousands of students every year. AIIMS was declated as institutions of national importance by the Act of Parliament.