Toshiba Corporation‘s (TOKYO: 6502) Semiconductor & Storage Products Company today announced the start of mass production of “TC7735FTG”, a system power supply IC with 5 different voltage power outputs, for the medium-sized LCD modules typically used in car navigation systems.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150604005487/en/
The IC integrates an automatic buck-boost DC-DC converter, which provides stable power supply to LCD panels with a wide operating voltage range, from 4.5 to 16V. This feature supports power supply directly connected from car batteries and suits car navigation systems.
The IC integrates an OTP memory, allowing it to store different power control set-up data adjusted for each LCD module, removing the need for adjustment of the system by external control.
- 5 built-in power outputs.
- Wide operating voltage range, from 4.5 to 16V.
- Selectable switching frequency: built-in oscillator (1MHz) or external clock input (400kHz-1.2MHz)
- Automatic buck-boost converter that identifies input voltage and selects operation mode (buck or boost), eliminating control by external command.
- Built-in OTP for adjustable power control of each LCD
- Safety functions: input under-voltage detection; Input over-voltage detection; thermal shutdown; and output over-voltage detection
LCD modules for car navigation systems and digital photo frames
|Operating Temperature||Topr||-40 to 85 degree C|
|Operating Voltage||Vin||4.5 to 16V|
|Setting||Built-in OTP write||Output voltage|
Output Voltage Range CH1:Automatic Buck-Boost DC-DC converter 5V to 15V CH2: Buck DC-DC converter 3V to 5V CH3: Positive charge pump 14V to 22V CH4: Negative charge pump -5V to -15V Operational amplifier for VCOM 0.5 to 7.5V (Vout1-0.6V max)
* Vout1 is output voltage of CH1Package QFN32pin(5mm x 5mm)
 One Time Programmable memory.
For further information about this product, please visit:
Mixed Signal IC Sales and Marketing Department
* Information in this document, including product prices and specifications, content of services and contact information, is current on the date of the announcement but is subject to change without prior notice.
Toshiba Corporation, a Fortune Global 500 company, channels world-class capabilities in advanced electronic and electrical product and systems into five strategic business domains: Energy & Infrastructure, Community Solutions, Healthcare Systems & Services, Electronic Devices & Components, and Lifestyles Products & Services. Guided by the principles of The Basic Commitment of the Toshiba Group, “Committed to People, Committed to the Future”, Toshiba promotes global operations towards securing “Growth Through Creativity and Innovation”, and is contributing to the achievement of a world in which people everywhere live in safe, secure and comfortable society.
Founded in Tokyo in 1875, today’s Toshiba is at the heart of a global network of over 590 consolidated companies employing over 200,000 people worldwide, with annual sales surpassing 6.5 trillion yen (US$63 billion).
To find out more about Toshiba, visit www.toshiba.co.jp/index.htm
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150604005487/en/
MULTIMEDIA AVAILABLE :