Xiaomi Mi 5 smartphone, priced at Rs 24,999 is available for second flash sale today exclusively on Mi.com.
Xiaomi Mi 5 smartphone, priced at Rs 24,999 is available for second flash sale today exclusively on Mi.com. Xiaomi Mi 5 was launched in India on March 31 and is available for flash sale in black, gold and white colours. Here are top 5 features to know about Xiaomi Mi 5:
1. Xiaomi Mi 5 features a 5.15-inch ultra-thin bezel-less 16 LED display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 428 pixels-per-inch. The smartphone has a 3D-curved glass body is made of Gorilla Glass 4.
2. Xiaomi Mi 5 has a 16-megapixel flat rear camera with dual tone flash, 6P lens, quick focus and 4-axis optical image stabilisation (OIS) and is assisted by a 2-micron pixel 4-megapixel secondary camera for selfies.
3. Xiaomi Mi 5 is powered by a 3,000mAh non-removable battery and supports quick charge.
4. Xiaomi Mi 5, which is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, remains true to the brand’s pricing strategy with 3GB RAM and 32GB onboard memory.
5. Xiaomi Mi 5 has a Kryo quadcore CPU with two of them clocked at 1.8 Ghz and the remaining two at 1.4 Ghz.