Whatsapp for iOS update: WhatsApp has rolled out some new features for the iOS users. The update enables the WhatsApp iOS users to save incoming media such as images, videos for specific chats or groups.
WhatsApp for iOS has just received an update. Whatsapp has rolled out some new features for the iOS users that enable them to save incoming media such as images, videos for specific chats or groups. Users can click on the group name or chat name, and they’ll see an option to save incoming media, ranging from Default (OFF), Always to Never.
Here are the top 5 features of this new WhatsApp update:
1. WhatsApp iPhone users can select ‘Save media’ option for a specific chat or group which will automatically save pictures and videos in the gallery. Plus users can turn on the ‘Save Media’ option for chat from close friends or families, where people might be sharing pictures that they actually wish to have on their iPhone.
2. WhatsApp iPhone users can also choose ‘Never’ option if they do not wish to save the media and then turn in on or off by default.
3. While chatting, the WhatsApp iPhone new app will now notify users for incoming messages allowing them to reply easily.
4. WhatsApp iPhone users can now pull down on in-app notifications to reply quickly, missed calls now show inside the chat rather than recent tab, and users can now share PDFs from others into WhatsApp.
5. WhatsApp iPhone users can now share PDFs from others into WhatsApp.