Diwali is here. While it becomes really difficult to zero down on a gift for the tech-savvy people around you, we list down a few options to make it easier for you:
1) Fitbit Charge HR: Price – Rs 12,990
It is great fitness tracker. If the price is too much, you can opt for Mi Band or YuFit.
Read Fitbit charge HR review here
2) Apple Watch: Price – over Rs 30,990
This is perhaps the best gift for Apple fans. Can’t afford? There’s Moto 360 and Samsung Gear S.
3) Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2015: Price – Rs 10,999 (wi-Fi), Rs 13,999 (3G)
Read review here
4) Amkette Evo Gamepad Pro: Price – Rs 2,799
A great gift for smartphone gamers.
5) Creative Sound Blaster Jam: Price – Rs 3,499
This is the best low budget wireless headphone option.
6) Bose SoundTouch 10: Price – Rs 19,013
For those who take their music seriously, the Bose SoundTouch 10 wireless speaker is a delight.
7) Nikon D750; Price: Rs 1,34,450
If you want to gift a great DSLR then Nikon D750 with built-in Wi-Fi and tilting monitor makes a great choice.
8) Kingston MobileLite Wireless G2: Price – around Rs 3,000
This device converts any pen drive or hard drive into a wireless one. And there are more features.
9) Ricoh Theta camera: Price – Rs 34,770
This camera is unique. It produces 3D spherical images.
10) Samsung Galaxy Tab S2: Price – Rs 39,400
It’s the world’s slimmest tablet. And one of the best tablets you can buy. Read review here