Samsung introduces Galaxy Assured, Galaxy Forever plans for Galaxy smartphones in India

By: |
July 3, 2020 6:03 PM

Samsung on Friday introduced new offers for customers on Galaxy range in order to attract more customers.

Samsung Galaxy A21s launched in india will compete with Realme 6 and Redmi Note 9 Pro know price features specifications cameraGalaxy Assured is offering buyback plans for its phones- Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy S20+, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S10 Lite (512GB) and Galaxy Note10 Lite.

Samsung on Friday introduced new offers for customers on Galaxy range in order to attract more customers. The company is offering two schemes Galaxy Assured and Galaxy Forever in India. According to a statement released by the company, Galaxy Assured is offering buyback plans for its phones- Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy S20+, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S10 Lite (512GB) and Galaxy Note10 Lite. The company said with this offer, customers can get a buyback value of smartphones by up to 70 per cent of the original device price, if the phone is three-month old. Similarly, smartphones that are six-month old, can get the customer a buyback offer of 60 per cent.

Under this offer, consumers whose smartphones are nine and twelve months old, they can receive a buyback offer of 50 per cent and 40 per cent, respectively. “For Galaxy Assured, Samsung India has joined hands with Servify, a technology company that provides Device Lifecycle Management Services,” the company said.

Another scheme that Samsung is offering is the Galaxy Forever which will allow consumers to buy a Galaxy S20 smartphone at just 60 per cent of the price initially. According to the company, the remaining 40 per cent is to be paid at the end of one-year. What’s interesting is that customers can also return the device at the end of one year. Under this scheme, the smartphone has to be purchased via EMI facility. To offer this, Samsung India has partnered with IDFC and Servify.

Aditya Babbar, Director, Mobile Business, Samsung India said that with the latest offers that Samsung has introduced, consumers will have the option to get back at least 40 per cent of the premium smartphone purchased after one year. “Galaxy Forever lets consumers own a brand new Galaxy S20 at a fraction of the total cost. These two plans are a win-win situation for consumers, who will now have a range of options while buying Samsung’s premium range of Galaxy smartphones,” said Babbar.

Get live Stock Prices from BSE, NSE, US Market and latest NAV, portfolio of Mutual Funds, calculate your tax by Income Tax Calculator, know market’s Top Gainers, Top Losers & Best Equity Funds. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Financial Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest Biz news and updates.

Next Stories
1Atmanirbhar Bharat: Indian Army builds simple and secure WhatsApp alternative for internal communication
2Facebook using experience from polls in India to stop abuse ahead of US elections
3Apple had a record September quarter in India; iPhone 12 getting tremendously positive response, says Tim Cook