Oppo F1, a Dual-SIM smartphone (SIM + Nano Micro SIM), is now up for pre-orders in Vietnam and is priced at at VND 6,490,000 (approx Rs 19,329).
The Oppo F1, a Dual-SIM smartphone (SIM + Nano Micro SIM), is now up for pre-orders in Vietnam. The phone, which was showcased at recently concluded CES 2016, is expected to be launched in India by January end.
Here are 5 top things to know about the phone”
– Oppo F1 will be retailed at VND 6,490,000 (approx Rs 19,329
– Oppo F1 has a 5-inch HD resolution IPS and LCD display at 294 ppi with Gorilla Glass 2.5D,
– On the camera front Oppo F1 sports a 13 megapixel rear and an 8 megapixel front camera
– The smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 hexa-core processor 3GB RAM, 16 GB storage space (expandable to 128GB).
– The F1 has a 2500 mAh battery and runs the Android 5.1 platform with Oppo’s ColorOS 2.1 UI on top.
The smartphone is available for pre-order here https://www.thegioididong.com/oppo-f1