Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition will be launched in India on Thursday. The highlight of the smartphone is that it will support Moto Turbo charging feature. The company has been sharing Moto G Turbo Edition’s photos and features on Twitter creating a wave ahead of the launch.
Here are 5 things you must know about Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition:
1. Moto G Turbo Edition was launched in Mexico last month. Like the Moto X Turbo edition, this smartphone too supports fast charging with the Motorola Turbo charging feature.
2. The smartphone is IP67 resistant and can be submerged in 1 metre of water for half an hour and will continue to work without any issues.
3. Moto G Turbo Edition features a full HD screen, a Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor, 2GB RAM and 16 GB storage space.
4. The camera is the same as the Moto G (3rd gen) 13 MP on rear and five-MP on the front. It has a 2470 mAh battery.
5. The Moto G Turbo Edition runs on Android L currently. According to GSMArena, the Moto G Turbo Edition was launched in Mexico for an asking price of $283 which is approximately Rs 18,600. We’ll have to wait and see how Motorola prices the new Moto G Turbo edition in India.