Top of the line Motorola smartphones pack punch, but it is their mid-range phones that makes it shine for the masses and this is where the recently launched Moto X4 handset excels.
Top of the line Motorola smartphones pack punch, but it is their mid-range phones that makes it shine for the masses and this is where the recently launched Moto X4 handset excels. Lenovo-owned Motorola Moto X4 has been priced at Rs 22,999 and comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. Motorola claims that Moto X4 will deliver best-in-class experience when compared with other devices like Vivo V7+ and OPPO F3 which fall in the same category. The basic design is similar to Moto G5 Plus, with a 5.2-inch Full-HD display, thick bezels on the top and bottom on front and a dual-camera set-up at the back — all housed in a unibody metal and glass body. The device has a regular oval fingerprint sensor below the display that doubles up as navigation keys.
Here are the 5 things to know about this Moto X4 smartphone:
1) The primary dual-camera system on Moto X4 is 12MP+8MP and is neatly placed in a ring at the back with a dual-tone LED flash. The 12MP sensor has dual-autofocus pixel sensor while the 8MP camera has an ultra-wide angle with a 120-degrees field of view sensor. Photos in the daylight conditions were rich in colours. In low-light conditions, we got the desired pictures by manually clicking on the “professional mode” feature.
2) The camera has other features like “ultra-wide angle shot” and “depth detection effects.” The 16MP front shooter is complemented by a selfie flash which gives an option to click clearer images even in low-light conditions. You can also capture group photos with the selfie panorama feature.
3) On the hardware front, Moto X4 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor and has 64GB onboard storage that can be expanded up to 2TB. Moto X4 is water reststant and runs smoothly with multiple apps running in the background. The device runs Android 7.1 Nougat OS.
4) Moto X4 has several gesture modes like the chop gesture that turns on the flashlight. The navigation keys can be removed from the display and you can navigate by swiping left on the fingerprint scanner to go to the previous screen and swipe right for “recent” tabs, thus giving more screen space to the users.
5) Moto X4 has 3,000mAh battery that is repuited to last for more than a day on a single charge. Notably, it has got fast-charging technology that charges the device in less than an hour.