Meizu m2 smartphone will be available priced at Re 1 in India after the Chinese smartphone maker announced the launch of its #m2for1 online contest.
The Meizu m2 smartphone contest will be live on social media channels from 15th December to 21st December, 2015.
Meizu m2 is touted as a low-budget smartphone loaded with next generation specifications and features.
With this new product, Meizu – one of China’s top 10 smartphone and consumer electronics manufacturers – has reportedly made the competition tougher for companies selling low-cost smartphones in India.
Here is how to participate in the Meizu m2 smartphone online contest”
1. Visualize where you would like to see the ‘Meizu’ logo
2. Implement that idea in reality by typing, painting, inking the logo in an unusual place
3. Click a photo of your masterpiece and post it at Meizu India Facebook page prefixed with hashtag – #m2for1on
Meizu m2 is priced in India at Rs.6,999, the new entrant offers a host of features with high-end specifications.
Here are some significant Meizu m2 specifications and features:
1. Meizu m2 memory: 2 GB of onboard RAM and Samsung’s advanced 16 GB eMMC 5.0 high-speed flash
2. Meizu m2 display: 5-inch 720p HD screen
3. Meizu m2 camera: 13-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera and FotoNation 2.0 for smart selfie enhancement
4. Meizu m2 network: Support of dual-SIM and dual 4G, primary slot for storage capacity up to 128GB and an expandable storage capacity of 144 GB (max)
5. Meizu m2 battery: Capacity of 2500mAh, allowing call time of up to 23 hours and 12 hours of browsing internet with screen and Wi-Fi connection turned on
6. Meizu m2 design: Allows one hand usability with mback, 5-inch screen and 131g weight