Josh Mobiles Power Plus feature phone was launched today priced at Rs 995 - it is a feature phone. According to the company, courtesy its big battery capacity, the phone will provide uninterrupted conversations and even non-stop entertainment - the battery has 2250Mah capacity.
Josh Mobiles Power Plus feature phone was launched today priced at Rs 995 – it is a feature phone. According to the company, courtesy its big battery capacity, the phone will provide uninterrupted conversations and even non-stop entertainment – the battery has 2250Mah capacity. The phone will be available in black and white color variants across all national retail stores, multi-brand outlets.
Josh Power Plus is an internet enabled phone and comes loaded with several multimedia features. In fact, Josh Mobiles says that the phone brings ‘smart functionality’ to feature phones,that were previously found only on smartphones.
Sonal Gupta, CEO, Josh Mobiles says, “We believe phone should be two things, one, powerful battery with smart features. The other thing being budget friendly; and we are glad to announce Power Plus, as it serves both these consumers’ choices.”
Power Plus specifications and features:
1. To start with, Power Plus is designed sleek & slim that makes it fit well within the palm and can be slipped easily into any pocket.
2. Power Plus is crafted to combat bad network connectivity with its Dual Band feature, which works on two different radio signals, offering uninterrupted connectivity to the users.
3. Power Plus offers 1.8’ QVGA display that makes the screen brighter enough to deliver high-quality visual content to the customer.
4. It offers expandable memory up to 8GB with Micro SD along with the Digital Camera.
5. With the 2250 mAh battery in the handset it promises to deliver up to 5-6 hours of talk time and up to 5 days of standby time.
6. Its equipped with a hassle-free wireless FM support along with the recording, suited to the needs of music lovers along with an Audio/Video playback option enabled through a 3.5 mm audio jack.
7. The entry level device also offers the in-built torch along with the call features of hands free mode and auto redial along with auto recording.
8. Connectivity options on the phone include GPRS/ EDGE, Bluetooth and a 3.5mm audio jack.