Jio Phone delivery: here are a few takeaways on the first impressions of the phone.
Well, after making a lot of buzz in the tech world, Reliance’s much-awaited Jio Phone is all set to reach the users soon as the company will start delivering the product from Monday. The phone, which has been booked by over six million people, has made a lot of headline for being an ‘effective Rs Zero’ phone. The phone is now all set to reach the stores, the excitement is even a notch higher as people want to know that what this pandora box will open at Rs 1,500. Online news portal The Quint has uploaded a video of the phone and has made an analysis of the phone. As we also saw the video, here are a few takeaways on the first impressions of the phone:
– The feature phone sports a 2.4-inch QVGA display that looks to performs well as the channels played on live TV was seen delivering a clear footage.
– In Rs 1,500, a person will get 4G Volte along with premium features like NFC (Near Field Communication) technology, bluetooth, and video calling.
– The phone is powered by a dual-core chipset coupled with 512MB RAM and comes with an internal memory of 4GB. Given that phone may not support a number of heavy apps, it can be said that it will work fine.
Watch | Jio Phone First Look: Why the Buzz & What’s Special (Video Courtesy: The Quint)
– The phone is powered by 2000mah battery providing a stand-by up to 15 days. People using modern-day smartphones can’t expect better.
– The frontal of the phone comes with a physical keypad which looks comfortable to navigate.
– The phone also features a voice assistant which gets activated by pressing down and holding the button with the mic icon.
– The phone features 0.3-megapixel front camera while a 2 mega pixel rear camera.