In some good news for customers, Reliance Jio extended its festive season offer for the sale of its 4G wi-fi device JioFi on Sunday morning. The news was confirmed by the company on its official Twitter handle.
In some good news for customers, Reliance Jio extended its festive season offer for the sale of its 4G wi-fi device JioFi on Sunday morning. The news was confirmed by the company on its official Twitter handle. “The festive celebration continues! Get your JioFi for a reduced price of Rs.999. Buy now- https://bit.ly/__offer,” Reliance Jio’s official handle @reliancejio said on Twitter. Under this offer, the JioFi device which is originally priced at Rs 1,999, is available for Rs 999 after a discount of Rs 1000. The offer which started on September 20 was about to end on 30th September but Jio has given you one more chance to avail it.
Here are the top features of JioFi as given on its official website:
1. The device gives you blazing fast internet. With the JioFi, you get a download speed of up to 150Mbps and upload speed of up to 50 Mbps.
2. It allows the users to enjoy 4G Data and HD Voice even on their 2G/3G Smartphones.
3. Apart from this, the users can also send SMS and set up even (5+1) audio & (3+1) video conference calls with the Jio4GVoice app. They can also make video, HD voice calls and send SMS.
The festive celebration continues! Get your JioFi for a reduced price of Rs.999. Buy now- https://t.co/ao0uVuzO0g pic.twitter.com/jg3PHkJy8P
— Reliance Jio (@reliancejio) October 1, 2017
4. The best part is that a customer can add up to 32 devices with the JioFi device. However, the company recommends you to connect up to 10 wi-fi enabled devices including smartphones, laptops, tablets and even smart TVs.
5. The device comes with a built-in rechargeable battery which as per the website is the ‘best in the class battery (2300mAh)’ that can support five-six hours of surf time.
How to avail Jio SIM?
If you want to collect the SIM from a store, carry your Aadhar card at the Jio Store / Reliance Digital / Jio Retailer for the SIM activation. In case of Device + SIM Home Delivery option, the SIM will be delivered to you along with the device. However, the customer will have to provide his/her Aadhar card at the time of Home Delivery.