E-commerce giant Flipkart will be hosting the Big 10 sale as sellers have lined up with heavy discounts and schemes for consumers. The Flipkart Big 10 sale will be starting from midnight of May 14 and will last until May 18. Here are the top deals and offers.
E-commerce giant Flipkart will be hosting the Big 10 sale as sellers have lined up with heavy discounts and schemes for consumers. The Flipkart Big 10 sale will be starting from midnight of May 14 and will last until May 18. Flipkart will kick off its 10th-anniversary celebrations tonight with the 5-day sale. In the limited period sale on the e-tailing portal, products under various categories have been put on offer with special prices. The products range from fashion accessories to the latest smartphones, electronics, smart televisions, home decor and home appliances. Additionally, there are many exchange-offers as well as cashback offers on bank cards, on the portal. The cashback offers range from 5 percent to 15 percent depending on the types of cards which are used for purchase.
Meanwhile, Flipkart expects to see a five-fold growth in transactions on its platform during its ‘Big 10’ sale, which is different from the flagship The Big Billion Days sale. Flipkart Director Smrithi Ravichandran told PTI, “We have been preparing for months for this sale. It is a big event for us. During the sale, we expect about 5X of the usual number of transactions we see on our platform on any given day.”
Here below are the top deals which Flipkart will be offering against different categories:
1. iPhones 7 & Google Pixel: Flipkart is teasing discounts on iPhone 7 as well, which will apparently be available at the “lowest price ever” on May 15. Google Pixel gets a price-cut as well, which will be up for grabs at Rs 34,999. This is likely to be one of the best deals during the Big 10 sale given the smartphone was originally launched for Rs 57,000. Though Google didn’t announce an official price cut for its Pixel smartphones, they’re available at Rs 13,000 cashback offer via offline stores. Even the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 will also be available on the site on May 15.
You may also like to watch:
2. Other smartphones: Flipkart has extended its Buyback Guarantee offer to Oppo and Vivo smartphones. The e-commerce site announced that the offer will be available for Oppo F3 and Vivo V5s during the sale. Flipkart unveiled the Buyback Guarantee offer with the launch of Moto G5 Plus, which provides users with a guarantee that Flipkart will buy the Moto G5 Plus at an ‘assured price’ when users decide to make their next smartphone purchase on Flipkart.
3. Fashion: There is a discount of 50 to 90 percent on Men’s Fashion, including brands like Reebok, Lee, Fastrack, Benetton and more. The same discount is available of on Women’s Fashion which includes companies like Vero Moda, Aurelia, Lavie, Catwalk among others.
4. TV and other appliances: Vu 80cm (32) HD Ready LED TV’s price has been reduced from Rs17000 to Rs. 12,499. You can also avail upto Rs 8000 off on exchange. Micromax 109cm (43) Ultra HD (4K) Smart LED TV gets a huge discount from Rs 91,990 to Rs 32,999. Also, upto Rs 12,000 off can be availed on exchange. Similar offers are available of brands like Sansui and Samsung.
5. Electronics: The Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Camera (Body with EF-S 18 – 55 IS II) (Black) is available at Rs 21990. While the GoPro Hero 5 can be purchased at Rs 32300, the GoPro will cost Rs 30400. Additionally, Intel Core i3 Laptops will start from Rs 20990.