Gear up yourself for the biggest mobile deals of the year by Flipkart!
Gear up yourself for the biggest mobile deals of the year by Flipkart! In the latest, Flipkart has come up with an offer which includes a bunch of deals holding across a wide range of smartphones. The offer will run from 7th December to 9th December, which means that the sale starts at the midnight. More to that, if you have an SBI card, you have already saved 10 per cent in your pocket. From high-priced mobile phones like iPhone X to Redmi 5A, the deals cover everything that you have been looking for. Another surprising offer for you is the ‘Buy Back Guarantee’, which means on buying a new smartphone from Flipkart, the user will get an off of 50 per cent on the price of their old phone. Besides, Flipkart will also launch few smartphones tomorrow. This deal by Flipkart serves as the best deal to save your pocket as Christmas and New Year inch closer. Before the starting of the offer, we have compiled a list of the mobile deals. Have a look:-
1) Superb deal on the platter with Google Pixel 2 at just Rs 39,999 or lower. Yes! you read it right. The original price of the phone is Rs 61,000 and on discount, the price will be lowered to as much 39,999 or even lower. The Google Pixel 2 with 5-inch display powered by 1.9 GHz octa-core processor and 12.2-megapixel rear camera will be in your hands at such a lower price.
2) Another deal to watch out for is iPhone X. Just a few more hours left, to buy iPhone X. The deal comes with a caution of Limited stocks only! As of now, Flipkart has not divulged any details about the discounted price of the phone. But what’s exciting is that the phone is on the offer.
3) Buy Mi A1 at an amazing rate of Rs 12,999. MI A1, with dual camera, 4GB RAM, 5.5 inches Full HD display and with quality dual cameras will be yours at this jaw-dropping rate.
4) Another eye-grabbing offer is for iPhone 7. iPhone 7’s rate has been substantially plunged in the deal. You can buy the phone at Rs 39, 999. Again limited stocks available. The original price of the phone has been Rs 49,000.
5) Flipkart will be launching Redmi 5A tomorrow, which is priced at Rs4,999. The special features of the phone include: 3000 mAh with Snapdragon 425 processor will be on the first sale tomorrow noon.
There are other launches to look at for. The online shopping site will also be launching Zero5 Pro and Canvas Infinity Pro, priced at Rs 19,999 and Rs 13,999 respectively.