SOCOMEC, French based MNC company further strengthens its market-leading position with the launch of three new UPS solutions MODULYS GP, ITYS PRO and ...
SOCOMEC, French based MNC company further strengthens its market-leading position with the launch of three new UPS solutions MODULYS GP, ITYS PRO and ITYS E for the Indian market. The new product ranges will add in to existing wide range of products and targets Data centre, IT, Service sector, Infrastructure, Healthcare, Light industrial applications.
The group continues to invest strongly for innovation and technology leadership for bringing high quality products in the market. It has in-depth understanding of the market dynamics and provides solutions that are adapted to customer requirements and fully in keeping with international standards.
Addressing the media persons at the event, Mr. Sushil Virmani, Managing Director, SOCOMEC Innovative Power Solutions said, “As we know today world where the pace of business constantly accelerates, the customers are looking for dynamic infrastructure that aligns business and IT asset to support overall business goals. They would need scalable, flexible, cost effective, lesser footprint, efficient and reliable solutions. The equipment installers require solutions that are easy to order and operate with minimal effort and time. As our specialists are in constant touch with the customers to sense their demand evolution, we are able to bring the solutions with the effort of our R&D team that meets our customer requirements. We are excited to launch these new solutions that will further strengthen our product portfolio and our market position”.
MODULYS GP is the 100% modular and fully redundant Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) of the Green Power 2.0 family and it is the result of SOCOMEC’s 20 years of experience in providing modular solutions. It not only ensures the highest levels of power availability and scalability for critical IT infrastructure, but also provides the necessary margin for unforeseen evolutions in the design of secure infrastructure projects.
MODULYS GP integrates all the technological advances of SOCOMEC’s Green Power 2.0 range, especially the optimum VFI output and unitary power factor that offers the highest power density currently on the market. The range maintains its benchmark position both in terms of its reduced footprint and energy savings.
- Available from 25 to 200 kW.
- 100% modular and 100% redundant UPS, 100% SOCOMEC and 100% European.
- No single point of failure.
- System flexibility and scalability guaranteed during the service life of the IT infrastructure.
- Compliance with the EU Code of Conduct (CoC) governing data centres that aims to reduce energy consumption and carbon emissions.
- The architecture, incorporating an innovative SOCOMEC’s “Forever Young” concept, combines a user-friendly system with the rapid implementation of many associated professional service packages allowing to protect the business by the latest UPS technology.
- The output and performance levels of the MODULYS GP have been tested and verified by an independent body.
- The first of its kind in the market, the MTBF value of the power modules has been certified as having the highest ranking in the market by an independent body (IEC 62380).
The UPS range that combines high performance and cost-effectiveness
Compact but fully equipped, easy to use and flexible, ITYS PRO simplifies each step of the project – from the design to installation, including all maintenance operations. This ensures business continuity and reduces the total cost of ownership for the electrical infrastructure.
Three different UPS configurations are available: without batteries (Type S), with batteries (Type M), and with batteries or isolation transformer (Type T). A battery cabinet completes the range, which offers the choice of flexible back-up times without increasing the footprint.
- Single-phase and three-phase UPS from 10 to 20 kVA
- VFI “online double conversion” technology
- 95% Efficiency
- Power factor: 0.9
- 3-level technology
- System flexibility and scalability guaranteed during the service life of the infrastructure
Affordable and reliable protection for sensitive IT and electrical applications
- Single-phase UPS from 1 to 10 kVA
- True online double conversion technology (VFI)
- Constant output voltage and frequency regulation makes ITYS E compatible with different applications, operating environments and GenSets.
- Automatic bypass supplies the loads in the event of overloads or faults.
- Compact tower UPS system saves space in the operating environment.
- No particular configuration on first startup.
- Easy connections via IEC 320 sockets or terminals.
- Wide input voltage tolerance limits the switchovers to battery mode prolonging the battery life.
- Manual bypass for periodic or emergency maintenance.
Founded in 1922, SOCOMEC is an industrial group with a workforce of over 3100 people around the world in 21 subsidiaries. Our core business: the availability, control and safety of low voltage electrical networks with increased focus on our customers’ power performance. In 2014, SOCOMEC posted turnover of 427 million euros.
Photo caption: Socomec – 3 UPS