This MSME Day, Financial Express is celebrating the unabated spirit of MSMEs through a 15-day campaign “Rebooting Small Businesses”. As a part of the programme, we have curated a list of articles, webinars, videos and infographics to help MSMEs turn the tide of the pandemic and grow their business. As a part of that series, Financial Express Online presents its first webinar on “Making Capital Accessible for SMEs”.
The pandemic brought out the glaring need to build the financial resilience of small businesses. The World Bank estimates that Indian MSMEs suffer from the current credit gap of $380 billion. No wonder, several SMBs are reporting to be either out of funds or having little less than one month of working capital left to continue their operations. Do register here and listen to get your queries resolved by a set of distinguished panelists. They are as follows:
1)Ketan Gaikwad, MD & CEO, Receivables Exchange of India (RXIL)
2) Rajesh Dubey, Advisor (Finance), FISME
3) R N Iyer, Founder CEO, Vayana Network
4) Sumant Rampal, Senior Executive Vice President, Business Banking and Healthcare Finance, HDFC Bank
The panel will discuss the following points:
1) Role of cash flow lending versus balance sheet lending
2) How the role of traditional lenders has to change
3) Gaps that fin-tech firms are filling in
4) Can TReDS platforms help?
5) Solutions required to enable SMEs get credit at lower interest
If you have any queries of your own too, do register here and ask the experts.