Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), leading IT services, consulting and business solutions firm, reported its consolidated financial results according to IFRS for the quarter (Q2) ended September 30, 2015. As far as the big numbers are concerned TCS on Tuesday reported a 14.5 percent rise in quarterly net profit, meeting estimates. TCS reported a net profit of Rs 6,055 crore ($928.93 mn). Here are the top 10 key wins:
TCS Q2 results: Select Key Wins
1. Selected as Strategic Partner by a large mutual life – insurance company to manage IT Application Portfolio for driving efficiency, simplification and automation leveraging TCS Integrated Service Delivery Model and GNDM
2. Expanded relationship with a leading retailer in North America through a multi-year managed services deal covering enterprise wide Application Management, Infrastructure Support and Assurance services
3. elected by a large universal bank in UK as a strategic partner for providing services acros s Application Development, Production Support and Service Delivery for a major transformation program.
4. Selected by leading integrated Utility in North America as their strategic partner to manage and transform their IT Infrastructure operations
5. Chosen by North American Telco service provider as strategic partner to transform its Quality Assurance and Testing organization
TCS Q2 results: Key Wins in Digital Services and Solutions
6. Chosen by a global bank to create its strategy and technology roadmap for its advanced analytic needs using big data technologies
7. Selected by an APAC bank to provide consulting services to develop architecture and roadmap for a Hadoop based Data Lake.
8. Selected by an European retail conglomerate to implement its product information management program using big data technologies
9. Selected by a European utilities company for analytics and insights
10. Engaged by a leading Middle East bank for a consulting engagement to develop social media roadmap for its customer experience program.