Infosys CEO Vishal Sikka has written a letter to Infosys stakeholders and listed some targets after admitting that the company managed to achieve only average growth during FY15: Here are 5 targets listed:
1. Vishal Sikka reiterated the aspirational goal of $20 billion in revenue by 2020 with 30% operating margin.
2. The other specific targets would be to increase the revenue per employee to $80,000.
3. Deploy automation and innovation with a goal of generating 30% productivity improvement.
4. Infosys to bring down the attrition level to the lowest in the industry and achieving 25% in diversity in top leadership.
5. Inorganic investments strategies to influence approximately $1.5 billion in new revenue.
Infosys by the numbers
Infosys for the year ended March 31, 2015 reported a consolidated revenue of Rs 53,319 crore, which is a year-on-year growth of 6.4%. In US dollar terms, consolidated revenues were $8,711 million, which was a year-on-year growth of 5.6%.