In its continuous efforts to foster entrepreneurship in the country, The Indus Entrepreneur (TIE), a global network of successful entrepreneurs and professionals is hosting the 15th edition of its annual conference TiEcon Delhi 2015 on 16th -17th October, 2015 at Taj Palace, New Delhi.
In its continuous efforts to foster entrepreneurship in the country, The Indus Entrepreneur (TIE), a global network of successful entrepreneurs and professionals is hosting the 15th edition of its annual conference TiEcon Delhi 2015 on 16th -17th October, 2015 at Taj Palace, New Delhi. The theme for this edition of TiEcon Delhi is The Balancing Act; as it is believed that India unique success story as an entrepreneurial leader in the years to come will need a healthy mix of developing thought leadership, intellectual honesty and maturity to overcome gritty challenges to build billion dollar 100-year organizations.
The conference will witness participation from over 2000 entrepreneurs and investors like industry leaders like, Nikesh Arora, President COO, SoftBank, Kirthiga Reddy, MD, Facebook India; Amit Agarwal, VP Country Manager, Amazon India; Charu Sharma, Director, Mashaal Sports; Vanitha Narayanan, MD, IBM India amongst many others. TiEcon is home to head honchos of leading global companies at one spectrum and dynamic young poster boys of the industry galloping towards unprecedented success on the other who attend the event every year to share their secret sauce and connect with aspiring entrepreneurs who are looking for the guiding light from the people they look up to make it big.
In the last few years, Entrepreneurship has entered the mainstream, defining career ambitions for a new generation of young Indians. While aspirations and dreams are at the core of entrepreneurial ambitions, it is extremely important to have the right co-founders, hire the right skill-sets, and identify opportune platforms to engage with investors. Unlike the India of even a decade ago, entrepreneurs today have the opportunity to interact with and learn from industry veterans and young guns who have made it big. TiEcon Delhi 2015 will enable entrepreneurs to develop an understanding of what it takes to build an enterprise, says Deep Kalra ndash; Group CEO MakeMyTrip President, TiE Delhi NCR.
The two day mega event of TiEcon Delhi 2015 is packed with enlightening and informative sessions held by leading prolific investors and young successful entrepreneurs who share their experiences and challenges.
- Speed Date-to connect with people, grow your network and build relationships in the fastest, most efficient manner
- Mini MBA- a series of sessions/workshops covering critical aspects in areas such as fund raising, personal branding, attracting talent, building partnerships
- TiEcon first Hackathon– a challenge to build an industry-disrupting, innovative digital solution, Get
- Spot Funded– a forum for selected high potential companies (tech non-tech) to pitch to a select group of individual investors who will be looking to make on-spot invest commitments, and
- Chai with Charter Members- an opportunity to meet designated TiE Charter Members over tea and coffee at pre-specified lounges in an intimate setting. Taking its legacy forward, TiE will announce the
- Young achievers award to recognize and reward three young achievers in the field of sports, art and culture who demonstrated extra-ordinary conviction and awe-inspiring accomplishments in their lives last year.
About The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE):
The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) is a global not-for-profit organization focused on promoting entrepreneurship. TiE helps budding entrepreneurs by way of advice, guidance and assistance from successful experienced entrepreneurs and professionals. TiE provides a platform for mentoring, networking education, to entrepreneurs professionals. Each location of TiE offices is called a chapter. TiE has grown into a prominent, global, not-for-profit organization, which is inclusive and transparent in its governance and operations.