After hours with Advitiya Sharma, Co-founder & Marketing Head, Housing.com
1. The job: I don’t treat my work as a job. I treat it like a game. No matter what I’m doing, I’m always having fun.
2. The weekdays: The day begins at 8 am and goes on till early morning the next day. I meet a lot of amazing people through my work, whether in the office or outside as I interact with clients, and each
one of them comes with his or her own set of talent and approach to life, which I find enriching.
As for my team, I help my team members do work that makes them feel proud.
3. The weekend: Weekends are a combination of fun and work. I play football and plan for the coming week. At times, I am writing answers to such amazing queries on our site.
4. The toys: These are my favourite gadgets which I can’t do without—my mobile phone and my laptop. One engineering marvel that I really admire is the Apollo 11 Spacecraft #Aerospace Engg.
5. The logos: I don’t wear any brands. I do like a few logos, the leading ones being Led Zeppelin and FC Barcelona.
—As told to Banasree Purkayastha