Mukesh Ambani also provided a personalised touch by speaking about his father the late Dhirubhai Ambani and the perspective that he added to his (Mukesh's) ambition.
Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani, while speaking at India Today Conclave today said that India needs to retain country’s talented workforce and like Make in India and Digital India campaign, the nation also needs a Keep in India campaign. Talking about creating more work opportunities, Ambani said that India needs to generate around 15 million new jobs per year and Reliance Industry alone has been able to create 50 lakh sustainable jobs with Reliance Jio network. However, it was not just statistics that the billionaire businessman was throwing at the audience, he also provided a personalised touch by speaking about his father, the late Dhirubhai Ambani and the perspective that he added to his (Mukesh’s) ambition. Ambani also talked about the importance of youth, technology and the ‘fourth industrial’ revolution. Here are the top 5 takeaways:
1) Hailing PM Narendra Modi’s demonetisation move, Mukesh Ambani said that post government’s note-ban move, India has taken a giant step ahead towards digital payments and has put country’s money to productive use.
2) India today is exciting, India tomorrow will be fulfilling and play a game-changing global role – India tomorrow will be fantastic. I have no doubt that India will propel itself to global level of performance.
You May Also Want To Watch:
3) The purpose of technology is to solve unsolved problems of society. The amazing thing about technology is that, it is a great leveller. Technology enables productivity, higher value growth and faster economic growth.
4) (Invoked Dhirubai Ambani) If you start anything just to make money, you are a fool. You will never make money and you will fail. You must start with a purpose and be the best in the world.
5) The biggest beneficiary of this technology will always be the common man. Through Jio we are connecting some 58,000 colleges and schools. India is a very young nation and our youth adapt to technology very easily. They are also very impatient lot.