Flipkart announced its 'Big Shopping Days' sale from 7th to 9th March offering discounts on smartphones like Moto X Play, Xiaomi Mi 4 and others, tablets, laptops like HP Quad core, Dell Inspiron Notebook and others.
Flipkart announced its ‘Big Shopping Days’ sale from 7th to 9th March offering discounts on smartphones like Moto X Play, Xiaomi Mi 4 and others, tablets, laptops like HP Quad core, Dell Inspiron Notebook and others. An additional 10 percent extra discount on every purchase can be made via State Bank of India (SBI) debit and credit cards during the Flipkart’s “Big Shopping Days sale’.
From Apple iPhone 6, Lenovo K3 Note, Moto X Play, Moto X Style, Le Eco Le 1s, are all available on discount, exchange offer schemes under this B’ig Shopping Days’ sale. Discounts are also available on smartwatches, tablets, laptops, cameras, televisions and headphones. Some of the smartphones available at discount rates are:
1. Nexus 6P is priced at Rs 34,999 for the 32GB version (Rs 5000 off), while Flipkart is offering Nexus 6P 64GB at Rs 39,499.
2. Moto X Play smartphones are flat Rs 1,000 off, with an additional exchange offer for upto Rs 11,000 off.
3. Moto G Turbo which was announced in India at Rs 14,499 is now available for Rs 11,299.
4. Asus Zenfone 2 Laser with 2GB of RAM variant is flat Rs 1,000 off, with an additional exchange offer for upto Rs 6,000 off.
5. Lenovo K3 Note comes with an exchange offer up to Rs. 6,000 discount for functional and display-intact devices.
6. Motorola Moto X Play is currently available at Rs. 15,999 for the 16GB model after a flat Rs. 1,000 off and with an additional exchange offer of up to Rs. 9,000.
7. Samsung Galaxy 7 is available for Rs 10,190.
8. iPhone 6s 16GB model is available at Rs. 41,999 and comes with an exchange offer of up to Rs. 21,000.
9. Xiaomi Mi 4 is available at Rs. 12,999 after Rs. 2,000 off and an additional exchange offer of up to Rs. 8,000.
10. LG G4 is priced at Rs. 32,800 after Rs. 2,000 off.