ISACA, a global association serving 140,000 information systems professionals in 180 countries, announced its ...
ISACA, a global association serving 140,000 information systems professionals in 180 countries, announced its 2015-2016 Board of Directors in Brussels, Belgium. Christos Dimitriadis, Ph.D., CISA, CISM, CRISC, group director of Information Security for INTRALOT, Greece, was elected international president of ISACA.
ISACA provides knowledge, standards and career development for information systems audit, cybersecurity and governance professionals. ISACA offers the Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX), a comprehensive set of cybersecurity resources, and COBIT, a business framework to govern enterprise technology.
“ISACA plays a vital role, at an international level, providing business enablers for professionals and their organizations,” said Dimitriadis. “I am extremely honored to serve as international president and look forward to working with our valuable international team on increasing ISACA’s contribution to the global community it serves.”
Dimitriadis has worked in information security for more than 14 years, has written 110 security-related publications, and holds two patents on novel fraud detection systems and game design. He received innovation awards from the European Lotteries Association and the ISACA Presidents Award for Illustrious Service.
Dimitriadis has served ISACA as international vice president, chair of the Knowledge Board, chair of the External Relations Committee, chair of the COBIT for Security Taskforce and member of the Strategic Advisory Council, Relations Board, Academic Relations Committee, Journal Editorial Committee and Business Model for Information Security Workgroup. Dimitriadis has also served as a member of the Permanent Stakeholders Group (PSG) of the European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA).
“Christos is an incredibly active member of our industry and his dedication to the field is extraordinary,” said 2014-2015 ISACA International President Robert E Stroud, CGEIT, CRISC. “We are honored to welcome him to lead ISACA and look forward to all of his contributions, as we move the association further in our mission to serve professionals around the world.”
The 11 global leaders serving on the 2015-2016 ISACA Board of Directors are:
- International President Christos K. Dimitriadis, Ph.D., CISA, CISM, CRISC, group director of Information Security for INTRALOT, Greece
- International Vice President Rosemary Amato,CISA, CMA, CPA, director, Deloitte, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, program director for Global Client Intelligence (GCI), The Netherlands
- International Vice President Garry Barnes, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, MAICD, practice lead, Governance Advisory at Vital Interacts, Australia
- International Vice President Robert Clyde, CISM, managing director of Clyde Consulting LLC, USA
- International Vice President Theresa Grafenstine, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, CIA, CGAP, CGMA, CPA, inspector general of the U.S. House of Representatives, USA
- International Vice President Leonard Ong, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CPP, CFE, PMP, CIPM, CIPT, CISSP ISSMP-ISSAP, CSSLP, CITBCM, GCIA, GCIH, GSNA, GCFA, COBIT 5 Implementer and Assessor, Singapore
- International Vice President Andre Pitkowski, CGEIT, CRISC, OCTAVE, CRMA, ISO27kLA, ISO31kLA, COBIT 5 Foundation Trainer, principal consultant APIT Consultoria de Informática Ltd., Brazil
- International Vice President Eddie Schwartz, CISA, CISM, CISSP-ISSEP, PMP, president and COO of WhiteOps, USA
- International Director Zubin Chagpar, CISA, CISM, PMP, head of Venture Capital Business Development in EMEA for Amazon Web Services, United Kingdom
- International Director R.V. Raghu, CISA, CRISC, director of Versatilist Consulting India Pvt. Ltd., India
- International Director Jo Stewart-Rattray, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, FACS CP, director of information security and IT assurance at BRM Holdich, Australia
Details at www.isaca.org and www.isaca.org/board.
ISACA® (isaca.org) helps global professionals lead, adapt and assure trust in an evolving digital world by offering innovative and world-class knowledge, standards, networking, credentialing and career development.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150608006065/en/