​​​
  1. Tax-saving drives health insurance

Tax-saving drives health insurance

Most young professionals have health insurance cover either provided by the employer or individual policies.

Updated: February 9, 2016 2:50 AM

Most young professionals have health insurance cover either provided by the employer or individual policies. Among those who do not have health insurance cover, 46% felt that it was an expensive instrument and 22% felt they were too young to invest in such a cover. The survey found that 76% respondents who had a personal cover had availed it as a tax-saving measure, while the remaining 24% as a financial security net against medical conditions.

tax

Get live Stock Prices from BSE and NSE and latest NAV, portfolio of Mutual Funds, calculate your tax by Income Tax Calculator, know market’s Top Gainers, Top Losers & Best Equity Funds. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Go to Top