Aviva Life Insurance has announced the launch of its latest life insurance product - Aviva Dhan Vriddhi Plus, a traditional limited premium paying term participating plan, which would help customers save systematically and build a corpus.
Aviva Life Insurance has announced the launch of its latest life insurance product – Aviva Dhan Vriddhi Plus, a traditional limited premium paying term participating plan, which would help customers save systematically and build a corpus. The plan ensures a guaranteed lump sum equal to the premiums paid at maturity and accrued bonuses, if any, ensuring growth to savings.
Aviva Dhan Vriddhi Plus is aimed to provide the ideal solution to customers who:-
- Want to save systematically and build up a future material corpus
- Do not wish to risk their principal (premiums paid)
- Are aiming to smooth investment volatility wherever possible
- Are looking for the potential of a greater upside than a traditional capped guaranteed return product offers
- Require a good level of life insurance protection incorporated
Mr. Trevor Bull, MD CEO, Aviva India, said, We, at Aviva India, are looking to offer total product propositions to specific customer segments, to whom detailed research has demonstrated that we can really make a difference. Aviva Dhan Vriddhi Plus is very much aligned to what many of these customers told us. The product will increase options for these customers with varying concerns, preferences, investment philosophies and appetites. Whether it is providing for child education, planning a comfortable retirement or simply ensuring a family stays financially secure, Aviva Dhan Vriddhi Plus meets all these needs, within a lower volatility risk structure.
Some of the key features of Aviva Dhan Vriddhi Plus are:
1. On maturity ndash; receive 100% return of premiums paid back as a guaranteed benefit along with expected accrued bonuses
2. Built in Life Insurance protection to ensure financial security of loved ones in case of any exigencies
3. Added flexibility by offering a choice of short premium payment term of 5, 7 or 11 years
For more information on Aviva Dhan Vriddhi Plus, please visit:
About Aviva India:
- Aviva Plc is one of UK largest insurers and one of Europe leading providers of life and general insurance
- Aviva India is a joint venture between Dabur Invest Corp (DIC) and Aviva International holdings Limited (AIH). Current paid up capital amounts to Rs 2,004.9 crore. DIC holds74% of the share capital while AIH holds 26% of the share capital
- Follow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvivaIndia
- Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/AvivaIndia