IndiGo has announced a six-day special Sale across its network. Under the sale, starting from May 23 till May 28, passengers can make bookings at compelling all-inclusive prices starting at Rs 11 (base fare) and an all inclusive price of Rs 899 on select domestic destinations and vacation getaways. However, the special fares are available on first come first serve basis and are non-refundable. Under the offer, passengers can book their tickets for travel between June 26, 2017, to March 24, 2018. Details of the offer have been showcased on Indigo’s website and other platforms like Cleartrip and Yatra. Interestingly, even SpiceJet has also revealed an offering of flight tickets with fares starting from Rs 12 only, for the same period.
The offer is valid only on non-stop flights from Agartala, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam
Being one of the largest passenger airline carriers in the country, IndiGo translates into a market share of 39.5 percent as of February 2017. The Gurgaon-based airline carrier currently operates flights connecting to 46 destinations across the globe- 39 domestic and 7 international. IndiGo has a fleet size of 131 including 19 new generation A320neos.
Recently, IndiGo had claimed that it operated a total of 900 flights on April 7, making it the highest ever by any Indian airline company. Commenting upon the same, Aditya Ghosh, President and Whole Time Director, IndiGo had said, “We at IndiGo are thrilled on having flown 900 daily flights for the first time yesterday… Now, the team is excited to reach the 1,000 flights milestone.”
Things to know about the offer:
1. This offer is valid on select sectors, select flights only and is valid only on non-stop flights.
2. Sale fares are not applicable for group bookings.
3. Limited inventory available for this offer.
4. These fares are non-refundable. In case of cancellation, only statutory taxes will be refunded.
5. In case you wish to change your itinerary, you may do so by paying the applicable change fee and fare difference.
6. Bookings under this offer can be made between May 23 until May 28, 2017, for travel between June 26, 2017, to March 24, 2018.