PM Narendra Modi's hometown Vadnagar: A huge number of people want to know about Vadnagar. So, without much ado, here are top things to know about the city!
Vadnagar is one of the hottest topics these days. It’s trending on Google, Facebook, Twitter. Also, WhatsApp is also flooded with Vadnagar messages mentioning key facts about the place. All of this is happening as PM Narendra Modi is currently in Vadnagar. PM Modi is in Vadnagar for the first time since becoming the prime minister in 2014. Now a huge number of people want to know about Vadnagar. So, without much ado, here are top things to know about the city:-
– Vadnagar is the birthplace of PM Narendra Modi.
– Vadnagar is basically a city and a municipality
– It falls under Mehsana district of Gujarat.
– Vadnagar is mentioned often in the Puranas as a rich and flourishing town.
– Vadnagar is known for many amazing temples – Hatkeshwar Mahadev, Jain temples, Temple of Ashapuri Mata, Temple of Amther Mata, Nag Dharo and Nag Temple, Amarkund and Mahakaleshwar Mahadev temple
– How to get there
* By road: Mehsana (47km), Ahmedabad (111km). Local Transport: Non-metered auto rickshaws.
* By rail: Siddhapur is a railway station on Ahmedabad – New Delhi railway line, 42 km from Vadnagar.
* By air: The nearest airport is Ahmedabad (111km).
Pictures from Vadnagar, the hometown of the Prime Minister, on the eve of his visit. pic.twitter.com/PegYt5aYLp
— PMO India (@PMOIndia) October 7, 2017
— PMO India (@PMOIndia) October 8, 2017
At present, Prime Minister Narendra Modi is in his home state Gujarat on a two-day visit during which he will lay foundation stones and inaugurate a number of projects.