UP Assembly By Poll Election 2019 Full List of Winning Candidates: Polling in the by-elections to 11 Assembly seats in Uttar Pradesh on Monday recorded a low turnout of nearly 47%.
UP By Assembly Election 2019 Winners Full List: The ruling Bharatiya Janata Party in Uttar Pradesh on Thursday won seven of the 11 Assembly seats that went to polls on October 21. Its ally Apna Dal (Soneylal) won one seat while opposition Samajwadi Party bagged the remaining three seats of Rampur, Zaidpur and Jalalpur. The seven seats that went to the BJP’s kitty are — Gangoh, Iglas, Lucknow Cantt, Govindnagar, Manikpur, Balha and Ghosi.
The assembly by-elections were necessitated after some MLAs were elected to the Lok Sabha in the April-May general elections and resigned as members of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly. The Assembly constituency of Ghosi became vacant following the resignation of sitting MLA Phagu Chauhan after he was appointed as the Governor of Bihar.
1. Gangoh:- Kirat Singh (BJP)
2. Rampur:- Tazneen Fatima (Samajwadi Party)
3. Iglas (SC):- Rajkumar Sahyogi (BJP)
4. Lucknow Cantt:- Suresh Chandra Tiwari (BJP)
5. Govindnagar:- Surendra Maithani (BJP)
6. Manikpur:- Aanand Shukla (BJP)
7. Pratapgarh:- Rajkumar Pal (Apna Dal)
8. Zaidpur (SC):- Gaurav Kumar (Samajwadi Party)
9. Jalalpur:- Subhash Rai (Samajwadi Party)
10. Balha (SC):- Saroj Sonkar (BJP)
11. Ghosi:- Vijay KumarRajbhar (BJP)
The outcome of bypolls will have no impact on the Yogi Adityanath government as it already enjoys a comfortable majority in the Legislative Assembly.