Tunisia terror attack: Eight suspects remain in custody over Sousse attack

By: |
Published: July 3, 2015 9:38:09 AM

A Tunisian minister has said that eight suspects, including one woman, remain in custody in relation to Friday's deadly attack on the resort of Sousse.

A Tunisian minister has said that eight suspects, including one woman, remain in custody in relation to Friday’s deadly attack on the resort of Sousse.

According to BBC, the minister said that four people who had been detained earlier have been released.

Thirty-eight tourists were killed when a gunman opened fire on a beach in Tunisia.

Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) had claimed responsibility for the attack.

Follow financialexpress.com for all news and analysis on the Lok Sabha Elections 2019. Check Lok Sabha election 2019 schedule, Lok Sabha Constituency Details and updates on campaigning by Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter.

Switch to Hindi Edition