April Fools' Day is celebrated all over the world every year on the 1st of April. Although, one of the most popular days, April Fools' Day is not an official holiday in any known country.
April Fools’ Day is celebrated all over the world every year on the 1st of April. Although, one of the most popular days, April Fools’ Day is not an official holiday in any known country. The day is celebrated by playing practical jokes and spreading hoaxes. Basically its the one day, your conscience should not stop you from lying your heart out and laughing about it. But since you already do that, we have a few pranks lined up for you. Bust just so you know, try these at your own risk. You might get slapped or fined, or worse, fired from your respective jobs. So here’s to nothing:
1) Paint the soap in your roommate’s bathroom with nail polish and leave it there. It should be fun, seeing your buddy, all covered in patches of whatever colour of soap he uses. But remember to run when crap hits the fan. See, laughter sometimes, is just not worth the wrath of your roommate. Oh and he too, might have vengeance planned. So beware of that too.
2) Whatever place, you live in, must have carpet. That is considering, you are not a bachelor. See, those guys don’t normally cater to such objects of hygiene. And they probably will just pass on your pranks. They are lazy people. So, if you probably have a scared little roomie or a partner or somebody like that, go for it. Something like the picture below. Although, we take no responsibility for the backlash that follows, or cleaning the floor, for that matter.
3) You see that little red/blue light under the Mouse. Yes, it has some kind of sensor (Pardon, for the lack of a technical term), which allows the mouse to control the cursor on your desktop/laptop screens. Cover it up nicely and cleanly with some tape and paper. Always works. Something like this:
4) Mentos ice bombs. People who love their soda, will not like this, we guarantee you that. Just do as the picture says:
5) Attach airhorns under the chairs in your office. Now, this one is really lame, even for 13 year olds. But then 13 year olds are lame and so are you, because you are reading his article.
6) Start a crazy rumour. Easiest thing ever. Yes, that sounds awfully wrong, but it is hella funny and you have done it in high school. So strap in your immoral belt and say the first thing that comes to your mind about someone and make it look convincing.
7) Add Salt in a box of sugar. Now, I know, this is just stupid and a very simple prank. But since, most of you do not have a spine to prank your bosses, just do it to your mon when she is serving guests. That salty tea will be your vengeance for all the crappy questions and awkward situations they have put you through, all your life.
8) Prank call someone. Keep talking. Just keep talking. Smooth talk your way in. And you know the drill.
9) Fill the room with Photos of Nicholas Cage. Its just funny. And Nicholas Cage is weird.
10) Suit up and go out on the streets. Go to random strangers and say, ‘I know you are’. Actually insist, in a Christian Bale Batman voice. Just cheap thrills of life, as they like to call it.
P.S. Some/All of these pranks have to be done at your own risk. Although most of you just won’t do it.