President Pranab Mukherjee: Reports about accident involving convoy misleading

By: | Published: June 3, 2015 11:15 AM

President Pranab Mukherjee on Tuesday said the reports of an accident involving his convoy in Sweden were misleading, adding that it was a minor incident and nobody was hurt.

President Pranab Mukherjee on Tuesday said the reports of an accident involving his convoy in Sweden were misleading, adding that it was a minor incident and nobody was hurt.

The President’s and his team are currently on schedule to Minsk.

“Reports about accident involving convoy of #PresidentMukherjee misleading. Minor incident, nobody hurt, Prez and team on Schedule to Minsk,” said President Mukherjee’s official twitter handle.

President Mukherjee today attended a round table discussion with business leaders and entrepreneurs of India and Sweden. Later he also addressed a Business Seminar on the topic ‘India-Sweden Partnership -Co-creating a brighter future’.

The President used the occasion to announce the grant of e-Tourist visa for all Swedish nationals.

He had earlier stated that India attaches great importance to friendship with Sweden and added that the bilateral agreement signed during his visit will lead to further fruitful engagement in many fields where the two nations have obvious complementary ties.

Get live Stock Prices from BSE and NSE and latest NAV, portfolio of Mutual Funds, calculate your tax by Income Tax Calculator, know market’s Top Gainers, Top Losers & Best Equity Funds. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Switch to Hindi Edition