Prime Minister Narendra Modi's personal website got a new look on Friday to provide detailed information on the various government initiatives and forge a greater connect with the people.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s personal website got a new look on Friday to provide detailed information on the various government initiatives and forge a greater connect with the people. The website ‘narendramodi.in’ underwent a change after the 2014 Lok Sabha election results. Modi tweeted the news about his new-look website himself. Here are the top 10 points to note:
1. The revamped website has a neat layout, provides the latest information about government work in the last 20 months. There are articles about the work done in areas such as economy, clean Ganga, Swachh Bharat, ‘Make in India’ and energy. Detailed information is provided about Narendra Modi’s initiatives on governance and his work as the Gujarat chief minister.
2. The website has regular features like news updates, apart from Modi’s biography, profile and some selected quotes.
3. The site has the pictures of the prime minister, his videos and selected text of speeches. PM’s previous ‘Mann Ki Baat’ radio talks are also on the website.
4. People can write to the prime minister on the website about things they are concerned about. Detailed information can also be obtained on Modi’s foreign visits.
5. ‘Narendra Modi Mobile App’ has also been launched, that seeks to reach out to the youth who use mobile in large numbers. The app is available on Android, iOS and Windows platforms.