Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday replied on the debate on on the motion of thanks to the President’s address in Rajya Sabha. During his peech he also took a dig at his predecessor Manmohan Singh and the Congress party. Referring to former prime minister he said that Manmohan knows the art of going to the bathroom with a raincoat on, triggering protest by the Congress party, whose leader walked out after the comment. Here are the five comments that Narendra Modi spoke about the Congress today.
* For almost 35 years, Manmohan Singh ji had a lot of influence on country’s economic policies: PM Modi. But he never had a stain on him? Only Dr. Manmohan Singh knows the art of going to the bathroom with a raincoat on: PM Modi.
You may also like to watch this video
* There was so much said about what is wrong with the nation…perhaps they were giving a report card of their own record: PM Modi
* Anand Sharma ji was asking why are you spending crores on Digital tech. Not a single extra penny was spent in development of BHIM app.
* You(Anand Sharma) are showing so much zeal, why were you quiet till now? Why did you not sue Madhav Godbole?: PM Modi
* Former bureaucrat Madhav Godbole in a book wrote that in 1971 Indira Gandhi ji was advised by then FM to demonetise, but she rejected idea: PM Modi