Who will win 2019 General Elections - BJP or Congress? Will Prime Minister Narendra be able to return to power or Rahul Gandhi will be India's next premier? Will BJP be able to repeat its electoral performance of 2014 in states?
Who will win 2019 General Elections – BJP-led NDA or Congress-led UPA? Will Prime Minister Narendra be able to return to power or Rahul Gandhi will be India’s next premier? Will NDA be able to repeat its electoral performance of 2014 in states? Hindi News Channel ABP news has done a mood of the nation survey to predict what will happen if elections are held today. As per the survey, BJP-led NDA will win 301 seats; UPA- 127 and Others 115. Several surveys earlier have predicted that Modi will most likely return to power once again in 2019. Under Modi and BJP chief Amit Shah, NDA is ruling 18 states of India and several elections are lined up for this year. The survey has been carried out by ABP news-CSDS Lokniti in 19 states, covering 75 Lok Sabha seats and 14,336 respondents.
How many seats Narendra Modi, NDA will win in Eastern India?
- In eastern India, where there are 142 seats, Narendra Modi-led NDA to get 43% votes, Rahul Gandhi-led Congress to get 21% votes and the rest will get 36% votes, says the survey. That means, NDA will win 68-76 out of 142 seats; Congress 15-21 and others – 48 to 56 seats. In terms of average, NDA will win 72; Congress- 18 and Others- 52 out of 142 seats.The eastern India states include some big states like Bihar, West Bengal, Assam, Odisha and other north-eastern states – Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, and Nagaland. In the last three years, BJP has grown stronger in North East.
How many seats Narendra Modi, NDA will win in South India?
- In South Indian states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana Karnataka, BJP-led NDA to get 25% votes, Congress-led UPA-39% and Others – 36% votes. Overall, the NDA will win 34 seats, UPA- 63 and Others 35 seats in South India.
- In South India, the survey is encouraging for Congress party, while the BJP’s popularity is on the wane. The NDA likely to lose some seats. In an earlier survey done last year, the NDA was predicted to win 39 seats and UPA just 52. However, the latest survey shows BJP may lose and the Congress may win more.
How many seats Narendra Modi, NDA will win in North India?
- The states in northern India are Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Haryana, Jammu Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Delhi.
- There are 151 seats in North India. Out of them, NDA will win 111 seats, UPA – 13 and others just 27 seats, the survey says.
- NDA may get 45% seats, UPA- 22% and others – 33% votes in North India.
How many seats Narendra Modi, NDA will win in Central-Western India?
Out of 118 seats in Central-western India, BJP to win 84 seats, Congress-83, and Others- 1.
Are people happy with Narendra Modi?
- The survey predicts as many as 51% people are satisfied with Narendra Modi government’s performance in last four years, while 40% people are unsatisfied. Nine percent people didn’t respond.