​​​
  1. MK Stalin vows to unravel mystery behind Jayalalithaa’s death

MK Stalin vows to unravel mystery behind Jayalalithaa’s death

DMK leader M K Stalin today vowed to unravel the "mystery" behind the death of Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa in December last year and bring to book anyone found involved

By: | Chennai | Published: December 19, 2017 7:32 PM
MK Stalin, Jayalalithaa, Jayalalithaa death, jayalalithaa death mystery DMK leader M K Stalin today vowed to unravel the “mystery” behind the death of Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa in December last year and bring to book anyone found involved (PTI)

DMK leader M K Stalin today vowed to unravel the “mystery” behind the death of Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa in December last year and bring to book anyone found involved, as he claimed that the AIADMK government would not last long and his party would return to power. He said this while canvassing for DMK candidate N Maruthu Ganesh on the last day of campaign for the December 21 bypoll to RK Nagar assembly constituency, represented by Jayalalithaa twice. Stalin said there was a “mystery on how Jayalalithaa passed away and what kind of (medical) treatment was provided” to her during her 75-day hospitalisation, as he dismissed as an “eyewash” the inquiry ordered by the state government into her death. He asserted the K Palaniswami government would fall once the court delivered its verdict in pending cases (related to the disqualification of 18 rebel AIADMK MLAs and the DMK’s plea for action against deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam and his loyalist MLAs for voting against the chief minister). Asserting that the DMK would storm to power subsequently, he said its first job would be to find out who was responsible for Jayalalithaa’s death.

“The first job of the DMK rule will be to find out who is responsible for Jayalalithaa’s death and lock them up in prison,” Stalin, the Leader of the Opposition in the Assembly, said. The bypoll is being held to fill the vacancy caused by the death of Jayalalithaa on December 5 last year. The state government-appointed one-man commission of inquiry has already began its probe into the circumstances leading to the hospitalisation of Jayalalithaa on September 22, 2016 and treatment provided till her demise. The commission, headed by retired high court judge A Arumughaswamy, has invited all those having “personal knowledge and direct acquaintance” in the matter to furnish information to it. Following Jayalalithaa’s death, suspicion over the circumstances leading to her demise were raised by several persons, including Panneerselvam and his followers. A probe into her death was one of the key demands made by his group for its merger with the Palaniswami-led faction, which eventually took place in August this year. Stalin also said though RK Nagar was a “VIP constituency” there was “no indication” of it on the ground. He questioned what development works had been taken up by the AIADMK government in the constituency.

Get live Stock Prices from BSE and NSE and latest NAV, portfolio of Mutual Funds, calculate your tax by Income Tax Calculator, know market’s Top Gainers, Top Losers & Best Equity Funds. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

1. AZRA ISHAQUE
    Jan 19, 2018 at 7:27 am
    We offer certified and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions. FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC EUR/USD 1M LEASING FEE 4 2 FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC PRICE 32 2 MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC EUR/USD 1M Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100 funding: For further details contact us with the below information. Contact name: Azra Ishaque Email : lintel.financialservicesplc Skype : lintel.financialservicesplc
      Michelle Huxford
      Jan 13, 2018 at 7:01 am
      I feel there was no one who truly cares. I became so emaciated due to lack of good food and my 2 kids age 5 and 8 were not also good looking due to lack of proper care as a result of finance. One faithful morning I saw an old time friend of my late husband and I told him all I have been going through and he said the only way he could help was to direct me to a good loan agency that also helped him, He explained to me on how he was financially down and how he got boosted by this loan agency UPSTART LOAN INC ( upstartloan yahoo ) who grant him 245,000 USD loan at an affordable rate. He further assured me that they were the only legit loan firm he found in the quest of seeking for loan after been sca
      1. Charlie Bean
        Jan 12, 2018 at 1:28 am
        I`m Charlie Bean and I live in Toronto Canada. I needed a loan to buy a house and I searched for a mortgage loan from all banks and I was denied and I loss hope of having my own house until I came across a post just as you reading my post now. I saw a post about a Financial Service Company who gives loan at 2 interest so I applied in STEAKLEY FINANCIAL SERVICES using their email steakleyfinancialservices yahoo . And my loan was granted it was like a dream but was true and now am a owner of a house in Toronto and am paying the mortgage loan with no stress and I also requested if I can be granted a business loan and I was also granted. Now am living a happy life, I will advice you if you have an financial problems and you need money to settle it so you can pay with no stress just contact Steakley Financial Service at their email Steakleyfinancialservices yahoo or number 1(512) 714-8010.
        1. Charlie Bean
          Jan 12, 2018 at 1:28 am
            progresiveloan
            Dec 20, 2017 at 7:30 am
            Hello, I'm Josef Lewis. A re ble, legitimate accredited lender. We give out loan of all kinds in a very fast and easy way, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Home Loan, Student Loan, Business Loan, Inventor loan, Debt Consolidation. etc. So do get back to us using the details as stated if interested in our offer.. E-mail: progresiveloan yahoo OR Call/Text 1(603) 786-7565